Classroom | Online | Recorded | Apps
Classroom | Online | Recorded | Apps
CMA USA Coaching in Bangalore – An Overview
Our student’s trust in our teaching methodology has made us the best CMA USA Coaching in Bangalore. We are the only CMA USA coaching center in Bangalore that provides a comprehensive course which starts right from the basics of the subject. Our detailed comprehensive course is uniquely structured to ensure that even a non-commerce back ground student clears the CMA USA course at their very first attempt.
CMA USA Certification opens a world of opportunity for students both in India and worldwide. This course is highly suitable for students as well as for working professionals as the CMA USA course duration (weekend batches) allows them to manage work and studies efficiently. All it needs is just two hours of daily studies. The US CMA course fees and its duration is the lowest compared to most other international professional courses which makes it all the more attractive for students and working professional looking for a kick start.
CMA @ NorthStar – Wiley and IMA Approved Learning Partner
NorthStar Academy or NSA is an approved learning partner for IMA and Wiley for providing CMA USA Course in Bangalore, Calicut, Ernakulum, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai and other major cities in India and Internationally through our classroom training and online medium. NSA has been the leader in providing the CMA USA course due to its student’s consistent results.
NSA’s own detailed and comprehensive study material includes questions which are unique and detailed to cover not only the concepts but also the basics. Our US CMA course includes solving questions not only from Wiley but also from some of the most popular content providers including Hock, Gleim, Rigos, Becker, Surgent. Such detailed coverage equips our students with strong basics and conceptual clarity, making them exam ready. NSA is one of the best CMA USA Coaching in Bangalore because of their comp course.
The massive number of case studies and MCQ questions that we teach in our classroom training make us most wanted when it comes to the CMA US training in India.
In addition to CMA USA comprehensive material that is used for classroom training, NSA also provides IMA approved Wiley CMA Review Study Material and online Question Banks which can be accessed remotely using mobile, tab and desktops for the CMA USA Course. Such online system enables students to take exam simulated online mock tests to prepare for the main exam.
CMA USA Course
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the highest level of certification in management accounting awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA.
In addition to providing in-depth knowledge in Finance and Management Accounting, CMA USA Course details includes Business Strategy, Technology, and Analytics, Risk Management, Investment Decisions, Corporate Finance to create business leaders capable of handling tomorrow’s challenges.
CMA US Certification provides a truly global opportunity for its members with more than 125,000+ members spread across 140+ countries. For more details about the CMA USA Course, you can visit the CMA USA website at IMA Website.
About CMA USA Faculty
M Irfat is a CA, CIMA, and CMA(USA) by profession and an educationist by passion. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he is one of the most sought after faculty for US CMA Course and the Chartered Accountancy Course. Irfat Sir has been considered the best faculty for the CMA USA Course based on the reviews that we have received from hundreds of students.
Being a CA, CMA, and CIMA and with teaching experience of more than a decade, Irfat Sir carries an ocean of knowledge that he employs in his classes to make the subject interesting, informative and extremely practical. With an excellent corporate experience, he ensures that classroom training is realistically closer to the real-life requirement of the corporate world.
Over the years, Irfat sir has been providing CMA USA training in Bangalore and his association with NorthStar Academy has attracted students from not only India but even outside India. Through conceptual teaching and in-depth coverage of the syllabus under the comprehensive course, Irfat Sir has ensured the success of those students who didn’t even have any basic knowledge of finance and management accounting.
If you are looking at the best CMA USA Faculty in Bangalore, you must attend his classes before taking a decision with regard to joining for the CMA USA Course.
Irfat Sir has also been felicitated with various awards and recognition including most recently ‘The Teaching Excellence’, awarded by the Chairman of the Skill Development Corporation, Government of Karnataka and Indus Global Foundation at Bangalore.
CMA USA Coaching Classes in Bangalore
NSA provides two types of courses for CMA USA namely, the CMA Comp Course and the CMA Review Course. We provide the best CMA USA Coaching in Bangalore.
CMA Comp Course
This is a detailed comprehensive course covering all the 11 sections of the CMA USA Course in great length covering 1300 + MCQ Question and 110 + case study questions. Under the Comp course, we prepare the students for the exam right in the classroom and is very much suitable for students and working professionals for the following features of the course.
- Back to Basics – We teach basics of management accounting and finance related to CMA USA before start of every topic US CMA Course to keep you updated.
- MCQ’s: We solve 1300 + MCQ questions in the classroom itself exposing you to all different types of questions.
- 110+ Case Study Questions – More case study to make you more confident for the exam. You need to be ready to face the exam anytime.
- Number of Classes: We cover every topic in great detail in the CMA Comp Course which spreads over 50 sessions over 4 to 6 months.
- Class Tests – To improve competitiveness we conduct regular class test covering every topic and section to make you ready CMA USA exam.
- Exam Oriented Mock Tests: We take 5 exam oriented mock test in computer system to make you experience the real exam scenario. This will assess your performance and help you manage the real exam scenario and pressure.
- Online Access: In addition to the classroom training, you also get access to LIVE CMA USA online classes. This CMA USA online coaching classes will be as detailed and comprehensive as the classroom training covering all topics right from the basics.
CMA Review Course
This is a fast track course covering 11 classes suitable only for Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants who has in-depth knowledge of the Costing and Strategic Finance Subject. The CMA Review course has the following features.
- Just 11 Sessions: US CMA has 11 sections in total. Review course would cover all 11 sections over 11 sessions.
- Time Saving: If you have advanced knowledge in management accounting and finance, you are fit to go for the review course. The review course will give you overall subject knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
- Mock Test: Review Course covers two mock tests to assess your performance and make you exam ready.
- Online Access: With the CMA Review course, you get access to all our pre-recorded lectures which would enable you to revise the classes.
Advantage and Scope of CMA USA
The CMA is an advanced level certification course and offers wide-ranging career options in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision making, and professional ethics.
CMA USA Course provides the following advantages:
- International credibility
- Indian as well as global opportunity
- Two papers exam in MCQ format with just two case study
- Complete practical syllabus which is relatable to real life scenario
- Opens gateway for many international exams such as CPA, CFA etc.
- Most affordable international course
- Provides the right skills to occupy the top finance positions in corporate
- Highly recommended for working professional since the curriculum increases application of their practical knowledge
- Globally CMA USA people earns 60% higher salary than non CMA’s.
- 50% Global Passing Percentage
CMA USA Employers in India
Some of the top employers of CMA USA in India are:
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Johnson & Johnson
- Tata Power
- Grant Thorton
- Barclays Bank
- Ernst & Young
Average Salary of CMA USA in India & Worldwide
On an average a newly passed US CMA earns a salary between ₹4 to ₹8 lakhs in India. This base salary grows as the members grow in their corporate ladder. Globally qualified CMA’s earns 60% more salary than their non-qualified counterparts.
Eligibility Criteria for CMA USA
To be eligible to pursue the CMA USA Course and acquire CMA membership, a candidate is required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria at any time within 7 years of the passing of the CMA Course.
- Pass the 3 years bachelor’s degree such as B. Com, BBA etc.
- Acquire 2 years of professional work experience
Successful completion of Part 1 and Part 2 of the exam.
CMA USA Course Syllabus
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Analytics
- External financial reporting decisions (15%)
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (20%)
- Performance management (20%)
- Cost management (15%)
- Internal controls (15%)
- Technology and Analysis(15%)
Part 2 – Strategic Financial Management
Financial statement analysis (20%)
- Corporate finance (20%)
- Decision analysis (25%)
- Risk management (10%)
- Investment decisions (10%)
- Professional ethics (15%)
To view the detailed syllabus of CMA US, click here.
Exam Pattern for CMA US
CMA USA has a system of on-demand computer-based exam which is very similar to most other international exams. It is conducted in a computer system wherein a candidate is given 4 hours window. The first three hours are assigned for the MCQ and only after successful completion of the MCQ that a candidate is eligible to appear for the case study exam.
US CMA Passing Criteria
To be declared pass, a student is required to score 360 marks out of 500 marks question paper which includes 100 MCQ questions and 2 case study questions. Since the exam carries two windows, to be eligible to appear for the case study, a student is required to pass the MCQ exams first. The best CMA USA coaching in Bangalore help students to achieve their future goal.
Results for students who have appeared for the case study exam is declared within 6 weeks of the end of the month in which the exam was taken. Eg. Results for the exam taken in the month of January shall be declared only by the mid of March.
For students whose case study window did not open are declared fail immediately. However, it takes some time for the marks to be reflected in their myima online portal.
Students Registration with IMA for CMA USA
A student can register for the CMA USA with IMA by logging on to the imaonlinestore and creating a profile using their email id and following the steps mentioned in the website.
However, every student is advised to go through approved learning partner to avail the bundle discount. Direct entry students who enrolled on their own account would not be eligible to avail bundle discount (refer Coaching and Bundle Discount for more information).
US CMA Examination Schedule
The exams for CMA USA is conducted by IMA in three exam windows, namely
- January – February
- May – June
- September – October
Each exam window is open for two months and a student can write the exam at any time during the 2 months period.
A student may also reschedule the exam dates within a particular exam window. Eg. If a candidate has registered for the January exam, he/she can postpone it to February and vice versa. However, rescheduling Jan – Feb window exam to May – June window shall not be possible.
CMA USA Exam Center in Bangalore
CMA Exam Registration Procedure
Exams for CMA USA is conducted by the examination body called Prometrics. A candidate is however advised to go with the authorized learning partner to avail bundle discount. Any student who has enrolled on their own account directly would not be eligible for bundle discount mentioned below (refer Coaching and Bundle Discount for more information)
Comparison Between US CMA and Indian CMA
The US CMA certification is accorded by the IMA and the course is being offered since 1972. In India, the content is regularly reviewed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA).
|Credentials issued by||IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly ICWAI), India|
|Course Duration||6 months||3-4 years|
|Approximate Cost(Training + Examination)||INR 120k – 150k||INR 100k|
|Academics||2 papers, single-level exams||20 papers, 3-level exams|